My client is a leading Property Consultancy, with a worldwide reputation. They are looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their elite level Building Consultancy team based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will be expected to uphold the company's high standards with clients.
The candidate will be specialising in all aspects of Building Surveying duties, for high profile, exciting projects in the nearby area.
The candidate will be specialising in RICS Homebuyer Surveys and Building Surveys for private individuals, high street banks, local/national businesses, property developers, estate agents and legal professionals.
The in-house team of professionals assist clients on a daily basis on a diverse range of property related issues such as Boundary Disputes, Party Walls, Rights of Light, Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals and Extensions, Project & Property Management matters Building Regulations and Arbitration. Additionally we provide expert witness representation / advisory services.
* Party Wall
* Building Surveys
* Homebuyers surveys
* Project monitoring
* Project management
* Schedule of conditions
* License to Alters
* Expert witness
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
* Maintaining strong relationships with our existing clients and making sure all expectations are met
* Liaising with new clients to bring on new work to assist with the growth of the company
* Provide accurate and appropriately priced quotes to new and existing clients within the required timescales.
* Be flexible and keen to work with and support our growing team
* Tendering for and engaging with contractors
* MRICS Chartership is essential
* Being up to date on building regulations and understanding the reasons behind market fluctuations
* Considerable working experience in a consultancy environment
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.