Working for one of the most innovative and sought-after consultancies in the UK, this is a strategic position leading on the sustainable strategies for a diverse portfolio of masterplans and building projects.
Playing a pivotal position on some of the UK's most high-profile projects, in one of the most highly respected teams in the industry, the role will involve steering the design and sustainability strategy of major project to create fantastic sustainable developments.
The role would suit a candidate with an outstanding background in sustainable design, with a holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment.
You will have a breadth of knowledge across sustainable design, most likely with specific expertise in carbon management and/or energy, circular approaches, social value, although sustainability professionals from a diverse range of background will be considered.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an employee-owned leader within the built environment, with a selection of business units delivering consultancy services on masterplans and major infrastructure and construction projects, working with a range of leading institutions.
The organisation delivers consultancy services across sustainability, civil and structural engineering, architecture and graphic design, working on major schemes with a reputation for quality. Operating remotely, or out of the organisation's state-of-the-art offices in central London the is an opportunity to create real impact.
The organisation is fully committed to being a for-purpose business, reinvesting a large portion of their profits in a range of sustainability initiatives, and are currently pending a B-Corp certification. Investment in staff is integral to the business, both in terms of professional development and wellbeing, and as result they enjoy outstanding staff retention and an industry recognised working culture.
Role and responsibilities:
* Taking a strategic lead supported by the Director for buildings and masterplans
* Aiding with the tender responses, competitions, and direct proposals to help develop the business
* Intertwining current expertise within the business with new innovative placemaking strategies
* Preserving and furthering our reputation as thought leaders within the sustainability sector
* Having an understanding and being able to convey the importance and influence of our sustainable places work both internally and externally as a representative of the team
Please apply directly or to discuss further please contact Georgia on 020 7960 2583 or email