Regional Procurement Category Manager based in Vienna, required to deliver category management across a wide geographic region, responsible for both direct and indirect purchasing. You will be liaising with diverse stakeholder groups, regional procurement specialists and the Global Procurement function to ensure that procurement strategies are successfully implemented to drive category outcomes in this exciting and welcoming Global organisation.
You will be responsible for partnering with regional Procurement specialists across 15 countries, acting as a Business Partner to the regions but also communicating with the Global Procurement function in order to provide a cohesive and transparent category strategy. You will identify savings and innovations opportunities whilst leading procurement projects across the region and looking for synergies on Regional Level
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to build on their existing Procurement experience within a global, matrix organisation who are constantly innovative and agile.
Ideally you will be:
* Confident with change, able to influence stakeholders, and be a business partner for all regions
* Able to influence multiple countries, communities and cultures and bring them along the procurement journey
* Able to collect and analyse data from multiple systems and create category plans and strategy in line with the data collected
* Used to producing category plans and category strategy for larger spend areas
* Happy to travel frequently to production sites and local offices across Europe
You will have:
* Procurement category management experience within a production environment
* Either Indirects or Directs category experience
* Proven experience of generating savings and meeting individual performance targets
* A degree level education
* Fluent English language skills both written and verbal
The client will consider relocation to Vienna and will help with some expense towards relocation.