Exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading global environmental and assurance consultancy.
My client is looking for an ambitious Sustainability professional to join this Global consultancy in their established team. Playing a key role within the Sustainability Group, you will be responsible for the provision of sustainability and assurance services to a suite of high-profile and diverse clients. This role can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you are willing to travel when required. My client has a network of offices around the UK.
Capitalising on my client’s huge portfolio of existing clients, both National and International, as well as a wealth of internal resources at your disposal, you will have uncapped potential in building and developing your career.
This exceptional role offers you the chance to join this highly influential team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
London, Manchester, Glasgow. Remote working considered.
Ideally You Will Have the Following
• Upwards of 7 years relevant industry experience
• Significant sustainability consulting/advisory experience
• Experience in global sustainability and assurance standards and guidelines
• Strong analytical and report writing skills.
• Ability to influence others to develop new skills and enhance existing ones.
• Ability to think both globally and locally when developing and communicating objectives and strategies.
• Strive to improve performance and uses innovative methods to get there.
• Detailed and in-depth understanding of commercial risk
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget; to manage resources in the delivery of the projects; to undertake regular project reviews and ensure quality of delivery.
• To hold project progress and review meetings with project teams, and to provide regular feedback to team members.
• Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients.
• Be exemplar in client management and relationship building.
• To follow all financial and risk procedures in the delivery of projects
• Support the definition of the current and future market, market drivers and service offerings for the business.
• Support in the development, and play an active role in the delivery, of the annual Sustainability Business Plan.
• Provide tender responses to clients.
• Keep abreast of current sustainability trends, legislation, national and international standards.
• Ensure that adequate technical tools and facilities are available and maintained to industry standards.
• Work with business unit Director to ensure resource plans match the order book demands.
• Monitor individual utilisation versus targets.
• Be able to communicate regularly and effectively both internally and externally.
• Provide direction and performance management of staff.
About my Client
My client is a leading brand who employee a significant number of staff across 140 locations worldwide, they can offer:
• Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face-to-face and e-learning programmes.
• The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands.
• A long list of awards recognitions, including Top Employer several years in a row.
Rewards & Benefits
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.