A leading Property Management firm is looking to expand their team in Central London due to a further increase of workload. The role will involve the normal day-to-day duties of a surveying role.
The right candidate will need to have a proven track record in delivering property management and treasury services. Excellent people management skills is a strong requirement for the role as they will have to liaise constantly with staff members who will be reporting to them.
* Take responsibility for ensuring the companies standards and procedures in PM are applied to the managed portfolios
* Responsible for service delivery and client reporting
* Ensure invoicing of company fees is up to date at all times
* Ensure compliance with the company's designated SLA's for their portfolios.
* Property Inspections
* Health & Safety
* Reporting as necessary to the Head of Management or line manager
* Ensure the properties comply with the insurer's requirements at all times Business Development
* Actively identify and develop new business opportunities and/or fee generation initiatives, including asset management opportunities
* Maintain log of outstanding debtors and report to line manager on credit control
* Proactively promote the profile and services of the company
* Ownership for this financial collection and reporting of management arears to client
* Using the credit control team data/reports to advise the client at monthly meetings, and throughout the quarter, on arrears and recovery initiatives
* Provide the client with all strategic advice on PM issues relating to the portfolios Financial Management
* Be aware of client funds at all times, including rent, service charge, insurance, direct recoveries etc.
* Approve demand lists and interest charges provided by A/Cs
* Manage write-off of bad debt Lease Management
* Accurate and up to date ECS / Yardi data base
* Manage new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewal, break clauses, surrenders, tenant applications etc.
* Undertake regular inspections
* Produce planned property maintenance programs
* Make certain the property is statutory compliant Insurance
* Prepare if necessary, budgets for mixer use schemes
* Review and sign off budgets
* Sign off reconciliations and report to the client on Year End results
* Ensure caps/shortfalls/fixed service charges are dealt with correctly
* MRICS Qualification
* Ideally 3 years PQE
* Experience of property management systems e.g. Qube
* Full driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.