Would you like to work at the forefront of Air Quality consulting and policy? This fantastic opportunity offers you the chance work on a diverse range of high-profile projects not only in the UK, but also internationally.
My client is a highly regarded multinational consultancy with an outstanding track record in delivering exceptional and industry-leading Air Quality consulting advice to a range of high-profile clients, both in the private and public sector, here in the UK and also internationally.
My client provides high quality and pioneering assessment work as well as undertaking policy and strategy work for local and central Government. They enjoy a fantastic reputation for their expertise and employ many leading experts within the discipline. They have an enviable and diverse client base which will ensure a rich variety of projects for you to be involved in.
The work will involve significant dispersion modelling, air quality and odour impact assessments, permitting applications and environmental management programs.
My client is an award-winning employer who offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment, within modern office space. They have flexible attitude to working arrangements and fully support a positive work-life balance. The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme.
My client is willing to consider exceptional individuals located anywhere in the UK as long as they are willing to travel to London on a regular basis.
Experience & Skills Required
• Strong business acumen and understanding of budgeting, sales process
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to impact and influence others
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective collaboration
• Technical knowledge and understanding of services
• Strong motivator, relationship builder, and strategic thinker with analytical skills
• Be Proactive and entrepreneurial, with a keen interest in building the client base
• High level of personal drive and commitment; and Strives to improve performance and uses innovative methods to get there.
• Positive approach to the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity;
• Ability to prioritise and schedule objectives to optimise time, cost and quality
• Strong learning agility
• Degree qualified in technical / consulting subject area (or experience working in technical field)
• The individual should have general knowledge of industry structure, plant and equipment, process management systems, operational realities, regulations, business drivers in one or more industries we operate in (such as oil and gas, energy or process industries).
Benefits of this Role/Employer
• Working at the forefront of the industry alongside leading air-quality professionals
• Gain significant responsibility compared to your current role
• Huge variety of work, both public and private sector
• Significant career progression
• Policy as well as development led work
• Repeatedly voted a top employer in surveys
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will be a key member of the growing team. Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
Rewards & Benefits
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.