Exciting opportunity within a leading global Environmental and Assurance Consultancy.
I am looking for an ambitious Sustainability professional to join this Global consultancy in their established team. Playing a key role within the Sustainability Group, you will be responsible for the provision of sustainability services to a suite of high-profile clients.
Capitalising on my client’s huge portfolio of existing clients as well as a wealth of internal resources at your disposal, you will have uncapped potential in building your career.
Working in close partnership with the Director of the team you will be responsible for a number of key clients and projects. You will be undertaking the delivery of research, assurance and verification assignments, as well as partaking in commercial initiatives, such as bid writing and development.
This exceptional role offers you the chance to join an influential team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
My client is willing to consider exceptional individuals located anywhere in the UK as long as they are willing to travel to London on a regular basis.
Experience & Skills Required
• Strong business acumen and understanding of budgeting, sales process
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to impact and influence others
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective collaboration
• Technical knowledge and understanding of services
• Strong motivator, relationship builder, and strategic thinker with analytical skills
• Be Proactive and entrepreneurial, with a keen interest in building the client base
• High level of personal drive and commitment; and Strives to improve performance and uses innovative methods to get there
• Positive approach to the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity
• Ability to prioritise and schedule objectives to optimise time, cost and quality
• Strong learning agility
• Degree qualified in technical / consulting subject area (or experience working in technical field)
• The individual should have general knowledge of industry structure, plant and equipment, process management systems, operational realities, regulations, business drivers in one or more industries we operate in (such as oil and gas, energy or process industries).
Benefits of this Role/Employer
• Working at the forefront of the industry alongside leading air-quality professionals
• Gain significant responsibility compared to your current role
• Huge variety of work, both public and private sector
• Significant career progression
• Policy as well as development led work
• Repeatedly voted a top employer in surveys
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will be a key member of the growing team. Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
Rewards & Benefits
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.